Big 12 men's basketball tournament is set: Find out when OU, Oklahoma State play
The Big 12 men's basketball tournament bracket is finally set. Here's how the schedule looks for this week in Kansas City, Mo.
Big 12 Tournament schedule
At T-Mobile Center, Kansas City
Wednesday, March 10
No. 8 TCU vs. No. 9 Kansas State, 5:30 p.m.
No. 7 Oklahoma vs. No. 10 Iowa State, 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 11
No. 4 West Virginia vs. No. 5 Oklahoma State, 10:30 a.m.
No. 1 Baylor vs. TCU/Kansas State winner, 1:30 p.m.
No. 2 seed vs. Iowa State/Oklahoma winner, 5:30 p.m.
No. 3 seed vs. No. 6 Texas Tech, 8:30 p.m.
Friday, March 12
Semifinal, 5:30 p.m.
Semifinal, 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 13
Championship game, 5 p.m.
- Related to this story
- Article: Oklahoma State basketball: Cade Cunningham injures ankle in loss at Baylor
- Article: 'We have to correct it': OU basketball slumps into Big 12 Tournament after loss to Texas
- Article: Tramel: Why Cade Cunningham's ankle isn't Oklahoma State's only concern heading into Big 12 Tournament
- Article: Tramel: OU basketball slumping, but Sooners coach Lon Kruger finds the sunny side
- Video: OSU Basketball: Baylor defeats Cowboys 81-70