Oklahoma State football: Watch Mike Gundy get Cheez-It bath after win over Miami
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy recently expressed his love for Cheez-Its.
On Tuesday night, he got a bath in them, Gatorade celebration style.
As time winded down in the No. 21-ranked Cowboys’ wild 37-34 victory over No. 18 Miami in the Cheez-It Bowl, OSU’s Tre Sterling III and Brennan Presley dumped a Gatorade bucket of the cheesy crackers on Gundy.
"Well, that Cheez-It bath is much better than the ice cold Gatorade at my age," Gundy said. "I can promise you that."
- Related to this story
- Article: Cheez-It Bowl notebook: Oklahoma State's Tylan Wallace sits out second half; Miami's D’Eriq King injures knee
- Article: Oklahoma State football: Cowboys receivers Brennan Presley, Tylan Wallace shine in Cheez-It Bowl win over Miami
- Article: Tramel: Oklahoma State football passes final test of pandemic season with Cheez-It Bowl win over Miami
- Article: Tramel: Spencer Sanders is superb in Cheez-It Bowl and that's good news for Oklahoma State football going forward
- Article: Oklahoma State football: Why Cowboys can't help falling in love with Brennan Presley's potential after Cheez-It Bowl breakout
- Article: Carlson: Why Oklahoma State football's Tylan Wallace should be celebrated, not criticized for the way he opted out
- Article: Oklahoma State football: Tylan Wallace named AFCA All-American
- Article: Oklahoma State football: Why Dillon Stoner was 'steady as a rock' in his Cowboy career
It was a fitting way to close out the bowl game, which ended OSU’s season with an 8-3 record.