OSU football: Cowboys' 42-3 win at Baylor by the numbers
Oklahoma State dominated all sides of the ball Saturday, routing Baylor 42-3 on its home turf. Here are some of the key number from the Cowboy's performance:
3: Touchdowns freshman RB Dominic Richardson scored on the ground Saturday. He also finished with a career high 169 rushing yards.
5: The average number of points the Oklahoma State defense has allowed in first quarters this season. They've held four teams scoreless in the opening quarter, including Baylor on Saturday.
7.9: The average yards per play for Oklahoma State, more than tripling Baylor's average of 2.4.
24: Cowboys who finished with a tackle. Linebacker Malcolm Rodriguez led the way with eight.
70: Total rushing yards the Cowboys held Baylor to on Saturday. Between six rushers, the highest total was just 33 yards.
247: Receiving yards senior WR Dillon Stoner finished with on Saturday, good for third most in Oklahoma State history for a single game. He also finished with three touchdowns.
347: Passing yards Oklahoma State QB Spencer Sanders threw for against the Bears. It was his second highest total on the season.
- Related to this story
- Article: OSU football: Five takeaways from the Cowboys' rout of Baylor
- Article: Tramel: OSU report card glitters after 42-3 rout of Baylor
- Article: Carlson: OSU receiver Dillon Stoner had a day at Baylor that's 'like Christmas for him'
- Article: OSU football: Blowout win over Baylor provides needed reprieve for Cowboys
- Video: OSU Football: Gundy on Baylor win