OSU football: Cowboys' 29-22 loss at TCU by the numbers
Despite a demoralizing 29-22 loss to TCU, OSU had several Cowboys elevate themselves in the record books on Saturday. Here are some of the key numbers:
3: The number of fumbles forced by OSU linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga, which is good for a new school record. He recovered two of them.
7: Forced fumbles for OSU defender Malcolm Rodriguez this season after forcing another one Saturday against TCU. He is now tied for third most in NCAA history for a single season.
21: Tackles TCU linebacker's Garrett Wallow and Dee Winters combined for against the Cowboys. Ten were unassisted and the pair tacked on two tackles for loss.
57: The average number of rushing yards TCU quarterback Max Duggan is averaging per game after running for 104 against OSU.
180: The number of yards needed for WR Tylan Wallace to pass Justin Blackmon and jump to third all-time in career receiving yards at OSU. He posted 92 yards and a touchdown against TCU.
635: The total number of points Oklahoma State has scored on TCU in series history after Saturday.
Derek Parker, Staff writer
- Related to this story
- Article: OSU football: Five takeaways from the Cowboys' loss at TCU
- Article: Tramel OSU football report card: Big plays tell the tale in Cowboy defeat at TCU
- Article: OSU football: How Mike Gundy's Cowboys lost at TCU made for 'a pretty rare game'
- Article: Tramel: Oklahoma State football season officially goes sour with a 29-22 loss to TCU
- Article: OSU football journal: Injuries keep piling up for Pokes in loss at TCU
- Video: OSU Football: Cowboys falls to TCU
- Video: OSU Football: Big plays kill defense again