Bedlam football: Lincoln Riley sets a Sooners' record and more key numbers from OU's win vs. OSU
OU climbed back into the thick of the Big 12 title race Saturday night with a 41-13 win over OSU. Here's a look at some of the key numbers:
14: Offensive drives of 99 yards in OU history after the Sooners went 99 yards in nine plays in the fourth quarter, capped by a 31-yard touchdown pass from Spencer Rattler to Theo Wease.
23: Consecutive wins in November for the Sooners, dating back to Nov. 8, 2014, against Baylor.
42: Career victories for Lincoln Riley, setting a school record for the most wins in the first four seasons as OU's head coach. Barry Switzer previously held the record with 41 wins in 1973-76.
90: Wins in Bedlam for OU with 18 losses and seven ties after Saturday's 41-13 win over OSU. The Sooners have the second-most wins in FBS history by one program over another, only trailing Nebraska's 91 wins over Kansas.
200: Games for Mike Gundy as Oklahoma State head coach, good for fourth most in Big 12 history only trailing Kansas State's Bill Snyder (253), OU's Bob Stoops (238) and Texas' Mack Brown (206).
Jeff Patterson, Sports editor
- Related to this story
- Article: Bedlam football: After OU's rout of OSU, here is where the Big 12 title picture stands
- Article: OU football: Five takeaways from Sooners' 41-13 Bedlam win
- Article: OSU football: Five takeaways from the Cowboys' 41-13 Bedlam loss
- Article: Carlson: OU football report card has high marks for Ronnie Perkins, offensive variations in Bedlam rout
- Article: Tramel: OSU football report card looks bleak for Mike Gundy's Cowboys after Bedlam beatdown
- Article: OU football: Lincoln Riley confirms Bedlam matchup was in jeopardy due to COVID-19 concerns
- Article: Inconsistency haunts Shane Illingworth, OSU football in Bedlam loss: 'We gotta nuke that gameplan and start over'
- Article: Carlson: How the Sooners became college football's hottest team — and OU's most complete team in years
- Article: Tramel: Good news for OSU football — Cowboys won't face a Bedlam rematch
- Article: OU football: How the Sooners' defense turned near-misses into takeaways in Bedlam rout
- Article: OSU football: Despite struggles, Shane Illingworth showed poise in Cowboys' Bedlam loss
- Article: Tramel: Lots of interesting Big 12 football title game options, including Bedlam II
- Article: Why the Sooners will be hard-pressed to make their usual playoff push
- Article: Tramel: College Football Playoff committee faces impossible task in this COVID-altered season
- Article: OU football: Sooners' game at West Virginia postponed due to COVID-19
- Article: At 6-2, the Sooners still could qualify for Arlington, but not at 5-2
- Article: Tramel college football predictions: Can OSU end two-game losing streak in Texas Tech series?
- Article: OSU football: The Six Shooter pregame thoughts on the Cowboys vs. Texas Tech
- Article: OSU football: Can Cowboys' offensive line protect Spencer Sanders vs. Texas Tech?
- Article: OSU football vs. Texas Tech: How to watch, kickoff time, betting odds, predictions
- Article: Carlson: Why Boone Pickens statue stands testament to impact on not just Cowboys football but all of OSU
- Article: OSU football: Travel rules leave families of Canadian Cowboys unable to visit for games
- Article: OU football: Lincoln Riley says Sooners 'will be a worse program' when Brendan Radley-Hiles is gone
- Article: OU football: Sooners DB Bookie Radley-Hiles enters the transfer portal
- Video: OU Football: Back in Championship hunt
- Video: OU Football: Sooners assert themselves in Bedlam win
- Video: OU football: Defense rattles Cowboys
- Video: OSU football: Overwhelmed from the start
- Video: OSU Football: Big plays from Sooners haunt Cowboys in Bedlam loss
- Video: OSU Football: Offensive Struggles
- Video: OSU Football: Cowboys’ Big 12 chances hang by a string following Bedlam loss
- Video: OU Football: Sooner defense comes up big in Bedlam win