Report: OKC Thunder trades Kelly Oubre to Golden State Warriors
The Oklahoma City Thunder will trade forward Kelly Oubre to the Golden State Warriors, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported Thursday night. In return, the Thunder will receive a protected 2021 first-round draft pick.
The pick is reportedly top-20 protected. It will belong to the Thunder if the Warriors finish in the top-10 of the NBA standings. If the pick is from No. 1 to No. 20, Golden State will keep it, and the Warriors will send two second-round picks to the Thunder.
According to ESPN's Bobby Marks, the Thunder will create a $14.4 million trade exception in the deal.
Oubre is on the move again, three days after the Thunder acquired him in the Chris Paul trade with the Suns.
- Related to this story
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder had to make another move in this wild NBA week
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder declines team option for Deonte Burton
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder receives Al Horford, first-round pick in trade with Philadelphia 76ers
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five things to know about Aleksej Pokusevski, No. 17 pick in NBA Draft
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five things to know about Theo Maledon, No. 34 pick in NBA draft
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five things to know about Vit Krejci, No. 37 pick in NBA draft
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder gets Al Horford, four years too late
- Article: OKC Thunder reportedly signs two undrafted free agents
- Article: OKC Thunder acquires Admiral Schofield in trade with Washington Wizards
- Article: OKC Thunder: Options exercised for Hamidou Diallo, Mike Muscala
- Article: What Sam Presti's draft room was like as the OKC Thunder selected three international prospects
- Article: OKC Thunder receives Vincent Poirier in trade with Boston Celtics
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder might not be finished collecting draft picks
- Article: Report: Thunder on verge of trading Steven Adams to Pelicans for draft picks
- Article: Report: Former Thunder center Nerlens Noel signs with New York Knicks
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder receives Kenrich Williams, Zylan Cheatham, Josh Gray in Steven Adams trade with Pelicans
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder trades Jalen Lecque to Indiana Pacers for T.J. Leaf
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder signs guard Frank Jackson
- Article: Report: Former Knicks coach Mike Miller to join OKC Thunder staff
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Sam Presti's press conference on Steven Adams, Aleksej Pokusevski and rebuild
- Article: OKC Thunder Q&A: Sam Presti on why the time was right to rebuild
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder's best option is tanking, even if it stinks
- Article: OKC Thunder waives guard Josh Gray
- Video: Thunder Update: Presti address Donovan's departure
The 24-year-old forward averaged a career-high 18.7 points and 6.4 rebounds last season in Phoenix. Oubre is entering the final year of his contract, which pays $14.4 million.