OKC Thunder: Options exercised for Hamidou Diallo, Mike Muscala
Hamidou Diallo and Mike Muscala will remain on the Thunder's roster.
Diallo, a 6-foot-5 wing, had a team option for $1.7 million that the Thunder will pick up, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.
Muscala, a reserve center, had a player option for $2.3 million that he will exercise, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Diallo, set to enter his third season, has made six career starts in 97 games with the Thunder. The 2019 slam dunk champion averaged 6.9 points and 3.6 rebounds last season.
- Related to this story
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five things to know about Vit Krejci, No. 37 pick in NBA draft
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder gets Al Horford, four years too late
- Article: OKC Thunder reportedly signs two undrafted free agents
- Article: OKC Thunder acquires Admiral Schofield in trade with Washington Wizards
- Article: What Sam Presti's draft room was like as the OKC Thunder selected three international prospects
- Article: OKC Thunder receives Vincent Poirier in trade with Boston Celtics
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder trades Kelly Oubre to Golden State Warriors
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder might not be finished collecting draft picks
- Article: Report: Thunder on verge of trading Steven Adams to Pelicans for draft picks
- Article: Report: Former Thunder center Nerlens Noel signs with New York Knicks
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder receives Kenrich Williams, Zylan Cheatham, Josh Gray in Steven Adams trade with Pelicans
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder trades Jalen Lecque to Indiana Pacers for T.J. Leaf
- Article: Report: OKC Thunder signs guard Frank Jackson
- Article: Report: Former Knicks coach Mike Miller to join OKC Thunder staff
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Sam Presti's press conference on Steven Adams, Aleksej Pokusevski and rebuild
- Article: OKC Thunder Q&A: Sam Presti on why the time was right to rebuild
- Article: Tramel: OKC Thunder's best option is tanking, even if it stinks
- Article: OKC Thunder waives guard Josh Gray
Muscala signed with the Thunder prior to last season. The 29-year-old center averaged 4.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per game. Muscala shot 38% from 3-point range.