National group picks Oklahoma Realtors for panels
The National Association of Realtors has appointed nine members of the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors to its 2021 committees.
• Helen Bozman, association executive: Diversity Committee.
• JT Brown, McGraw Realtors: Broker Engagement Committee.
• John Cassidy, Metro First Realty: Land Use Property Rights and Environment Committee.
• Kathy Fowler, McGraw Realtors: Consumer Advocacy Outreach Advisory Board and Realtors Political Action Committee (RPAC) Trustees Federal Disbursement Committee.
• Becky Karpe, Metro First Realty: Member Communications Committee.
• Steve Ligon, 1907 Homes & Land: Board of Directors.
• Susanna Lorg, Keller Williams-Green Meadows: RPAC Participation Council.
• Emilykaye Mitchelson, Metro First Realty: Fair Housing Policy Committee.
• Jessica Thompson, Loxwood Inc.: Housing Opportunity Committee.