OU football: Sooners' Oct. 24 game at TCU set for 11 a.m.
NORMAN — For the third time in its first five games, OU will kick off at 11 a.m.
The Big 12 announced Monday that the Sooners' Oct. 24 game at TCU would be a morning kickoff and be televised on ABC.
The Sooners home game against Kansas State on Sept. 26 and last Saturday's win over Texas were also 11 a.m. starts.
OU (2-2, 1-2 Big 12) is in the middle of a four-game stretch of games away from Norman.
- Related to this story
- Article: OU football: Third-quarter drive shows promise of Sooners' offense, wears down Longhorns
- Article: College football winners and losers from Week 6 include LSU, Texas A&M
- Article: Tramel: A surreal Cotton Bowl for OU-Texas shows the pandemic's power
- Article: Tramel: Officiating gaffe put OU football coach Lincoln Riley in a tough spot vs. Texas
- Article: OU football: OL transfer Chris Murray is eligible, Sooners coach Lincoln Riley confirms
- Article: OU football: Why T.J. Pledger's breakthrough game big for more than just him
- Article: OU football: First-year Sooners DL Perrion Winfrey 'can affect the football game'
- Article: OU football: Sooners DC Alex Grinch says 'consistency continues to escape us'
- Video: OU Football: Riley on 53-45 win over Texas
The Sooners are off this week before playing at TCU and at Texas Tech on Oct. 31 before returning home to face Kansas on Nov. 7.