OKC Thunder-Houston Rockets: Game 5 tip-off time set
The Thunder and Rockets will tip-off Game 5 of their first-round series at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
The game will be broadcast on TNT and Fox Sports Oklahoma.
Game 5 was previously scheduled for Wednesday night, but games were postponed Wednesday and Thursday after players refused to take the floor in protest of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.
After falling in an 0-2 hole, the Thunder won Games 3 and 4 to even the series 2-2.
- Related to this story
- Article: Tramel: Is Russell Westbrook what the Rockets need vs. the Thunder?
- Article: How Rockets have been impacted by absence of Russell Westbrook in series vs. OKC Thunder
- Article: Doc Rivers: 'It's amazing why we keep loving this country, and this country does not love us back'
- Article: OKC Thunder-Houston Rockets Game 5 postponed after Bucks walkout
- Article: Tramel: NBA walkout is a message to people on their side of the gulf
- Article: Carlson: NBA boycott raises same questions Colin Kaepernick did four years ago — why isn't America listening?
- Article: Inside look at Milwaukee Bucks' decision not to play game vs. Magic
- Article: NBA postpones Thursday's playoff games, hopes to resume Friday or Saturday
- Article: OKC Thunder: Anthony Morrow reacts to NBA walkout, Chris Paul's leadership
- Article: Michael Carter-Williams: Orlando Magic supports Milwaukee Bucks' 'emotional decision' to boycott game
- Article: Tramel: Maybe this pause of NBA Playoffs can move us forward
- Article: Readers divided on the Thunder walkout in the NBA bubble
- Article: OKC Thunder: NBA playoffs to resume Saturday
- Article: Rockets guard Russell Westbrook expected to play in Game 5 against Thunder
- Article: OKC Thunder: Chris Paul vows player voices will continue to be heard
- Article: Tramel: Russell Westbrook's return to face OKC Thunder adds more drama to NBA playoffs
- Article: OKC Thunder: Chris Paul's voting message amplified after players' strike
- Article: OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook will start Game 5, Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni says
- Article: OKC Thunder: Darius Bazley reflects on break from basketball
- Article: ‘We just need him’: Russell Westbrook’s return gives Rockets a boost of energy vs. OKC Thunder
- Article: Carlson: Why OKC Thunder's biggest key against the Rockets is the three — point guards, that is
- Article: OKC Thunder-Houston Rockets: Game 6 tip-off time set
- Article: Tramel: Fate of Thunder offense rests with Lu Dort
- Article: OKC Thunder: Starting lineup has struggled against Rockets
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Game 6 win against Rockets in NBA Playoffs
- Article: Trump: NBA has become like 'a political organization'
- Video: Thunder update: OKC ties series with 117-114 win
- Video: OKC Thunder - Chris Paul animation
- Video: Thunder Update: Chris Paul on shooting of Jacob Blake