Russell Westbrook upgraded to questionable for Thunder-Rockets Game 5
Rockets guard Russell Westbrook will be upgraded from out to questionable for Game 5 against the Thunder, Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle reported.
The Thunder and Rockets will tip-off at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday night. The first-round series is tied 2-2.
Westbrook has yet to face his former team this series due to a right quadriceps strain.
ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Westbrook is a game-time decision.
- Related to this story
- Article: See the Alabama State shoes that OKC Thunder guard Chris Paul wore in Rockets playoff game
- Article: OKC Thunder: Scenarios for Game 6 tip-off time
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. Rockets: Game 5 lineups, tip-off time, how to watch
- Article: Tramel: Is Russell Westbrook what the Rockets need vs. the Thunder?
- Article: OKC Thunder's Lu Dort not backing down from Rockets' James Harden: 'He is gonna physically compete'
- Article: How Rockets have been impacted by absence of Russell Westbrook in series vs. OKC Thunder
- Article: Report: Chris Paul meets with players considering boycotting games
- Article: Tramel: Russell Westbrook's return to face OKC Thunder adds more drama to NBA playoffs
- Article: OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook will start Game 5, Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni says
- Article: OKC Thunder: Darius Bazley reflects on break from basketball
- Article: ‘We just need him’: Russell Westbrook’s return gives Rockets a boost of energy vs. OKC Thunder
- Article: Carlson: Why OKC Thunder's biggest key against the Rockets is the three — point guards, that is
- Article: OKC Thunder-Houston Rockets: Game 6 tip-off time set
- Article: Tramel: Fate of Thunder offense rests with Lu Dort
- Article: OKC Thunder: Starting lineup has struggled against Rockets
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Game 6 win against Rockets in NBA Playoffs
- Video: Thunder update: OKC ties series with 117-114 win
Westbrook averaged 27.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 7.0 assists per game in his first season with the Rockets.