OU football: Sooners land commitment from four-star 2021 DT Kelvin Gilliam
For the second time in the month of August, the Sooners have added to their 2021 recruiting class.
Oklahoma is hitting the Washington, D.C. metro area and surrounding states hard in the upcoming recruiting class. The Sooners landed No. 1 overall quarterback Caleb Williams on July 4, then Virginia native Damond Harmon on Aug. 1.
Four-star defensive tackle Kelvin Gilliam picked the Sooners over Penn State and South Carolina on Saturday night in a decision broadcast on CBS Sports HQ.
NewsOK highlights articles of interest from selected websites to increase the scope of commentary and coverage available to readers. Readers are linked back to the source of the content.
- Related to this story
- Article: OU football: Alex Grinch says watching video of the Sooners' defense, 'you see a brand'
- Article: OU football: Spencer Rattler up to second in Heisman odds
- Article: OU football: David Ugwoegbu taking to Sooners' inside LB position
- Article: OU football: Three Sooners on Senior Bowl watch list
- Article: OU football: Charleston Rambo ready to make leap, but Sooners 'not asking' him to be CeeDee Lamb
- Article: OU football: Charleston Rambo says 'it's time' to be the Sooners' No. 1 receiver
- Article: OU football: For Lincoln Riley's Sooners, face masks are essential part of uniform
- Video: OU Football: Highlights from football practice