OU football: Spencer Rattler up to second in Heisman odds
NORMAN — OU quarterback Spencer Rattler has yet to play meaningful snaps in college football. He hasn’t even been named the starter.
But Rattler is already one of the most hyped players in the sport.
According to the most recent Heisman Trophy odds released Thursday by SportsBetting.ag, Rattler has the second-best odds to win the award.
Rattler is listed at 9/1, behind only Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence at 2/1.
- Related to this story
- Article: OU football: Alex Grinch says watching video of the Sooners' defense, 'you see a brand'
- Article: OU football: David Ugwoegbu taking to Sooners' inside LB position
- Article: OU football: Three Sooners on Senior Bowl watch list
- Article: OU football: Charleston Rambo ready to make leap, but Sooners 'not asking' him to be CeeDee Lamb
- Article: OU football: Sooners land commitment from four-star 2021 DT Kelvin Gilliam
- Video: OU Football: Highlights from football practice
Ohio State’s Justin Fields had been right there with Lawrence as the favorite before the Big Ten’s decision to postpone its football season until at least the spring.
Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger is tied for third at 14/1, with OSU running back Chuba Hubbard at 20/1.