OKC Thunder: No timetable for Russell Westbrook's return to Rockets
Russell Westbrook cheered from the bench Tuesday night as the Rockets ran past his old team, but there's still no indication of when, or if, Westbrook will suit up against the Thunder.
"I have no idea," Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said Wednesday. "I don't know how long it's gonna take. It's gonna take a little bit, but he's working hard, he's feeling better every day and the images are looking better."
Westbrook missed Game 1 with a right quad strain, and he has yet to return to practice.
"Once he gets on the court he'll be able to hone in on how many days," D'Antoni said.
- Related to this story
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Game 1 loss to Rockets
- Article: Tramel: Thunder report card shows poor play from Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the OKC defense
- Article: Carlson: Why OKC Thunder needs way more from Chris Paul against Rockets
- Article: 'He's being Jeff': Rockets forward Jeff Green delivers off bench against OKC Thunder
- Article: OKC Thunder: Rockets set OKC opponent record from 3-point range
- Article: Rockets' switch-everything defense makes life rough for OKC in Game 1
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. Rockets: Game 2 lineups, tip-off time, how to watch
- Article: OKC Thunder: Lu Dort cleared to play vs. Houston Rockets in Game 2 of NBA Playoffs
- Article: Thunder has recovered from previous series-opening blowout defeats
- Video: OKC Thunder - Steven Adams animation
The Thunder and Rockets will tip-off at 2:30 p.m. Thursday in Game 2.