OKC Thunder vs. Trail Blazers scrimmage: Tip-off time and TV info
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers
When: 5 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Visa Athletic Center, Orlando
TV: Fox Sports Oklahoma (Cox 37/HD 722, DirecTV 675, U-verse 751/1751)
Radio: WWLS 98.1 FM
Three things to know
• The Thunder will play its final scrimmage before resuming the regular season at 2:30 p.m. Saturday against the Jazz. The Thunder beat the Celtics and 76ers in its first two scrimmages.
• Portland big men Jusuf Nurkic and Zach Collins recovered from serious injuries during the NBA’s hiatus. Nurkic is set to make his season debut later this week, and Collins will play for the first time since late October.
• Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard sat out Sunday’s scrimmage due to left foot inflammation.
Joe Mussatto, Staff writer
- Related to this story
- Article: Cornhole, basketball and guitar hero Steven Adams: How OKC Thunder spent its first 72 hours in the NBA bubble
- Article: As sports return, experts fear leagues will use up scarce COVID-19 testing resources
- Article: 'Very fine line': How Thunder is approaching practices leading up to NBA restart
- Article: OKC Thunder: Uniform schedule released for seeding games
- Article: OKC Thunder: Dennis Schröder plans to leave bubble for birth of child
- Article: OKC Thunder: One week in the bubble, very little drama
- Article: How NBA is using technology to help with health and safety protocols inside Orlando bubble
- Article: Opinion: Thunder guard Andre Roberson's return is once again a possibility. If it happens, it will be unprecedented.
- Article: 'He's like a big kid': Thunder rookie Darius Bazley enjoying life in NBA bubble
- Article: OKC Thunder: Back to practice, Andre Roberson update and shooting more 3-pointers?
- Article: Thunder's schedule rank similar to what it was in March
- Article: 'Today is a sad day': Thunder guard Chris Paul mourns deaths of John Lewis, C.T. Vivian
- Article: OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel tweaks ankle, Darius Bazley sees time at center
- Article: 'It’s gonna be an adjustment': Thunder's Abdel Nader has experience playing in empty arenas
- Article: NBA reports zero positive results from COVID-19 testing in Orlando bubble
- Article: 'Match the moment': Thunder broadcast team embraces challenge of calling games remotely
- Article: OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel participates in scrimmage
- Article: OKC Thunder: NBA awards voting begins
- Article: OKC Thunder: Season restart could be reset for Terrance Ferguson
- Article: Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade launch Social Change Fund
- Article: OKC Thunder: Why Sam Presti joined team in NBA bubble
- Article: OKC Thunder: Sam Presti makes Dennis Schröder's Sixth Man case
- Article: Tramel: Billy Donovan's contract is up, but expect him to be back with Thunder next season
- Article: Thunder vs. Celtics: Tip-off time and TV info
- Article: OKC Thunder: What to expect in first Orlando scrimmage
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from scrimmage against Celtics
- Article: OKC Thunder's Andre Roberson returns after 909-day absence to standing ovation, 'lot of emotions'
- Article: OKC Thunder's Andre Roberson could join list of great comebacks from injury
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. 76ers scrimmage: Tip-off time and TV info
- Article: Tramel: Can OKC Thunder in the NBA bubble mimic success of Joe Gibbs' Washington teams?
- Article: Final: Oklahoma City Thunder 102, Philadelphia 76ers 97
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from 76ers scrimmage
- Article: Carlson: Why OKC Thunder's Andre Roberson is the feel-good story we need right now
- Article: OKC Thunder: MLB coronavirus outbreak leaves questions for next NBA season
- Article: How long will it take for NBA teams to get in shape with the season restart looming?
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Trail Blazers scrimmage
- Article: COVID-19 has NBA wondering about long-term heart, lung problems for players
- Article: NBA commissioner Adam Silver 'anxious' but confident on eve of restart
- Article: No positive COVID-19 tests among NBA players for second consecutive week
- Article: Carlson: OKC Thunder and the NBA restart — 22 things you need to know
- Article: Much to consider when factoring in NBA bubble results
- Article: OKC Thunder: Mike Muscala to make donation for every team 3-pointer
- Article: Will the OKC Thunder's bench be a strength in NBA bubble?
- Article: Tramel: With Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on superstar track, OKC Thunder should avoid total teardown
- Article: 'Helluva coincidence': OKC Thunder's season resumes just as it stopped — against the Utah Jazz
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. Utah Jazz: Tip-off time, how to watch, odds
- Article: OKC Thunder: Roster recap for NBA season restart
- Article: Quin Snyder reflects on suspended Thunder-Jazz game
- Article: Oklahoma lawmaker threatens OKC Thunder with tax penalties if players kneel during national anthem
- Article: OKC Thunder, Utah Jazz take knee during national anthem
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from win against Jazz
- Article: Tramel: Attacking Rudy Gobert proved quite profitable for OKC Thunder
- Article: 'One game down, seven to go': OKC Thunder surges past Utah Jazz in NBA season restart
- Video: Thunder Update: Bazley on team leadership
- Video: Thunder Update: Team Arrives in Orlando
- Video: Thunder Update: Donovan talks scrimmage
- Video: Thunder Update: Alexander talks Jazz
- Video: Thunder Update: Noel on ankle injury