OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel participates in scrimmage
Thunder center Nerlens Noel said he "felt good" after a Tuesday morning scrimmage. Noel had been limited in recent practices due to a tweaked ankle.
"I've been off to the side getting my work in," Noel said. "I've been getting one-on-one individual workouts, so that's been great for my conditioning as well."
The Thunder practiced Tuesday for the 11th time in the last 12 days.
"We had some guys do contact, we had some guys do non-contact," Thunder coach Billy Donovan said after practice. "Nothing in terms of real injuries or anything like that as much as looking at guys' loads, where they're at and the health of each player and who needs what. We've gone a lot of days in a row trying to build up that stamina and that endurance."
- Related to this story
- Article: NBA reports zero positive results from COVID-19 testing in Orlando bubble
- Article: 'Match the moment': Thunder broadcast team embraces challenge of calling games remotely
- Article: OKC Thunder: NBA awards voting begins
- Article: OKC Thunder: Season restart could be reset for Terrance Ferguson
- Article: OKC Thunder: Why Sam Presti joined team in NBA bubble
- Article: OKC Thunder: Sam Presti makes Dennis Schröder's Sixth Man case
- Article: OKC Thunder: What to expect in first Orlando scrimmage
- Article: Tramel: Can OKC Thunder in the NBA bubble mimic success of Joe Gibbs' Washington teams?
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from 76ers scrimmage
- Article: Carlson: Why OKC Thunder's Andre Roberson is the feel-good story we need right now
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. Trail Blazers scrimmage: Tip-off time and TV info
- Article: OKC Thunder: MLB coronavirus outbreak leaves questions for next NBA season
- Article: How long will it take for NBA teams to get in shape with the season restart looming?
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from Trail Blazers scrimmage
- Article: COVID-19 has NBA wondering about long-term heart, lung problems for players
- Article: NBA commissioner Adam Silver 'anxious' but confident on eve of restart
- Article: No positive COVID-19 tests among NBA players for second consecutive week
- Article: Carlson: OKC Thunder and the NBA restart — 22 things you need to know
- Article: Much to consider when factoring in NBA bubble results
- Article: OKC Thunder: Mike Muscala to make donation for every team 3-pointer
- Article: Will the OKC Thunder's bench be a strength in NBA bubble?
- Article: Tramel: With Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on superstar track, OKC Thunder should avoid total teardown
- Article: 'Helluva coincidence': OKC Thunder's season resumes just as it stopped — against the Utah Jazz
- Article: OKC Thunder vs. Utah Jazz: Tip-off time, how to watch, odds
- Article: OKC Thunder: Roster recap for NBA season restart
- Article: Quin Snyder reflects on suspended Thunder-Jazz game
- Article: Oklahoma lawmaker threatens OKC Thunder with tax penalties if players kneel during national anthem
- Article: OKC Thunder, Utah Jazz take knee during national anthem
- Article: OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from win against Jazz
- Article: Tramel: Attacking Rudy Gobert proved quite profitable for OKC Thunder
- Article: 'One game down, seven to go': OKC Thunder surges past Utah Jazz in NBA season restart
- Video: Thunder Update: Noel on ankle injury
- Video: Thunder Update: Donovan talks scrimmage
- Video: Thunder Update: Alexander talks Jazz
The team will likely have an off day either Wednesday or Thursday before its scrimmage Friday against the Celtics.