MLB Draft: OU catcher Brady Lindsly goes in fourth round to Washington Nationals
The Washington Nationals selected an OU pitcher in the first round of the MLB Draft on Wednesday. They added a Sooner catcher to go with him a day later in the fourth round.
The reigning World Series champion Nationals selected senior Brady Lindsly 123rd overall Thursday night after taking Cade Cavalli 22nd overall Wednesday.
In 2019, Lindsly hit .291 with 11 doubles, four triples, five home runs, 34 RBIs, 26 runs, 21 walks and a .364 on-base percentage.
- Related to this story
- Article: 'Looking back, I was so dumb': How OSU's Kaden Polcovich remade himself into an MLB Draft prospect
- Article: MLB Draft: OU pitcher Cade Cavalli selected in first round by Washington Nationals
- Article: MLB Draft: Seattle Mariners select OSU's Kaden Polcovich in third round
- Article: MLB Draft: OU's Levi Prater selected in third round by St. Louis Cardinals
- Article: MLB Draft: OU's Dane Acker selected in fourth round by Oakland Athletics