Symphony Show House will be June 13-28 in Oklahoma City
The Symphony Showhouse will go on, with social distancing observed because of the coronavirus pandemic, June 13-28 at 2737 Guilford Lane, which is listed with Wyatt Poindexter Group of KW Luxury Homes International for $3.25 million.
The show house has been an annual fundraiser for the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and its music education programs since 1973. It will open its doors from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, with the first hour reserved for those at higher risk for COVID-19. The Symphony Show House will adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, state and local guidance for health and safety.
Grab a mask and go check it out: "This completely renovated property includes a brand-new custom pool and half-basketball court. Remodeled by locally owned-and-operated A-List Construction, the house boasts nearly 8,000 square feet with five bedrooms, nine bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling commercial windows, marble, steel and rustic wood beams."
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.okcphil.org. Follow the Symphony Show House on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OCOLShowHouse.
This year’s Symphony Show House designers include:
• Elizabeth Richardson, Adorn.
• Rosinna Gies, Amini's Galleria.
• Tuesday Fay and Halah Songer, Bob Mills Furniture.
• Abbie Wilkerson, Aleks Payne and Doris Medrano, Calvert's Plant Interiors.
• Crystal Carte, Carte's Interiors.
• Shara Castillo, Castle Rock Granite.
• Cindy Raby, Cindy Raby Interiors.
• Patti Williams, The Enchanted Cottage.
• Nora Johnson, Johnson Manor Interior Design.
• Jeff Muse and Beth Ketchum, K&N Interior Fabrics.
• Katelynn Henry, Steve Calonkey and Steve Simpson, Henry Home Interiors.
• Lezley Lynch, Lezley Lynch Designs.
• Kari Lopez, Renae Brady and Tracy Knoche, LOREC Ranch Home Furnishings.
• Nathan R. Hughes and Maria Magana, Mathis Design Studio.
• Keven Calonkey Carl, Cassidy Brunsteter and Lance Whitlow, Mister Robert Fine Furniture & Design.
• Cindy Curley and Ryan Johnson, Norwalk Design.
• Deb Johnson, Paint Inspirations Inc.
• Ronette Wallace, OTW Interiors and Suburban Contemporary Furniture.
• Julie Miller, Tin Lizzie.
• J. Mark Taylor, Traditions Fine Furniture & Design.
• Steve Winters and Lisa Smallwood, Winter House Interiors.
The Show House also will host a boutique and pop-up shops featuring jewelry, art, gifts and more by The Black Scintilla, Home Dazzle, Lynda Savage Art and Vintage Gypsy.
Symphony Show House leaders are chairman, Julia Hunt; design chairman, Tuesday Fay; designer liaison, J. Mark Taylor.
- Related to this story
- Video: 2020 Symphony Show House