Thunder: Billy Donovan updates injury status of Darius Bazley
BOSTON — Thunder forward Darius Bazley has reached the four-week mark in his recovery from a right knee bone bruise.
"He's able to walk through some things," Thunder coach Billy Donovan said Saturday. "He's able to go out there and do spot shooting. But nothing's changed as far as the timetable we're on."
After the injury, the Thunder announced that Bazley would be re-evaluated in four to six weeks.
"I think he's still on course," Donovan said. "We probably wouldn't have anything more other than when he gets close to that six-week point, but there's nothing but positives from his recovery."
- Related to this story
- Article: Five takeaways from the Thunder's 105-104 win at Boston
- Article: ‘SGA out, Thunder rolls’: How OKC stunned the Celtics minus leading scorer Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Article: 'I don’t discriminate against wins': Thunder steal win at Celtics thanks to Chris Paul, Dennis Schröder
- Article: OKC Thunder: Ranking the 10 best wins of the season
- Video: OKC Thunder: Chris Paul vs Boston (Game 64 of 82)
- Video: OKC Thunder: Thunder to Celtics in Boston (Game 64 of 82)
- Video: OKC Thunder: Dennis Schroder vs Boston (Game 64 of 82)
- Video: OKC Thunder: Abdel Nader vs Boston (Game 64 of 82)
- Video: Thunder: Western Conference standings
The 19-year-old rookie has made eight starts for the Thunder in 53 games played. He's averaging 4.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game.