Real estate transactions
Cushman & Wakefield-Commercial Oklahoma reports these real estate transactions:
• Tiger Tail 1234 LLC paid $494,000 to Razzle Club LLC for a 6,750-square-foot industrial building at 111 NW 8. Travis Mason with Cushman & Wakefield-Commercial Oklahoma represented the Seller.
• Saints Medical Group, doing business as SSM Health Medical Group, leased 30,790 square feet of office space from Big Cottonwood Partners LLC at 777 NW 63. Mason handled the transaction.
• First American Title Co. leased 3,060 square feet of office space from Charlie Iman Properties at 12201 S Western Ave. Micah Sherman with Cushman & Wakefield- Commercial Oklahoma represented the tenant.
• Thunder Innovation LLC leased 3,723 square feet of office space from 307 NW 13th LLC at 307 NW 13. Mason represented the tenant.
• Hefner Energy LLC leased 2,389 square feet of office space from 307 NW 13th LLC at 309 NW 13. Mason represented the tenant.
NAI Sullivan Group reports this transaction:
• Yukon Building Partners LLC paid $435,000 to Martha L. Roberts for a 3,440-square-foot office property at 400 S Mustang Road in Yukon. Darryl Meason with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the seller. Closing was held at Guaranty Title-Tulsa by Kimberly Lewis.
Keith Wilson of Keith Wilson Co. reports these transactions:
• Stonetown 6 Investors LLC of Denver paid $3.1 million to Tim and Laurie Neel of Tracy, California, for 111-site Adkins Hill Village Mobile Home Park, 1279 Adkins Hill Road, in Norman. The 18-acre property was 95% occupied.
• Stonetown 6 Investors LLC of Denver paid $1.1 million to Tim and Laurie Neel of Tracy, California, for 46-site Leisure Estates Mobile Home Park, 1501 W Dupont, in Claremore. The sale included 20 park-owned homes. The property was 96% occupied.
• South Acres Community LLC of San Antonio paid $475,000 to South Acres MHP LLC of Chandler, Arizona, for 42-site South Acres Mobile Home Park in Bristow. The sales included 34-park-owned homes. The 12.9-acre property was fully occupied. The buyers took over the park a year ago at 56% occupancy under a 1-year master lease, and exercised their right to purchase after bringing the park to 100% occupancy. Closing was by Becki Nail of first American Title, Norman.