OSU football: Cowboys add commitment from safety Nick Session
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State added to its defensive backfield in the recruiting class of 2020, gaining a commitment from Nick Session on Monday.
Session, a 6-foot, 187-pound safety from East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah, had previously been committed to Utah State.
A three-star prospect, Session is expected to enroll in January, according to GoPokes.com.
Session is the 18th overall commitment in OSU’s 2020 class, and the fifth defensive back.
- Related to this story
- Article: OSU coach Mike Gundy: Goal-line stand won game
- Article: OSU football: Examining the Cowboys' injury status
- Article: OSU football: Cowboys preparing for Oklahoma's Jalen Hurts, a 'one-man show'
- Article: OSU football: Bedlam is final home game for 12 Cowboys
- Article: OSU football: Amen Ogbongbemiga learned the value of opportunity in journey from Nigeria to Canada
- Article: OSU football: Dru Brown says thumb is 'good'
- Video: OSU Football: Bedlam preview