OU football: Sooners notch 400th win on Owen Field in program history
2: Coaches in Oklahoma history who have won at least 10 games in each of their first three seasons. With the win against TCU on Saturday, Lincoln Riley joined Barry Switzer, who notched double-digit wins from 1973-75.
5: Games this season OU quarterback Jalen Hurts has had at least two rushing and two passing touchdowns after hitting those marks against TCU. No other player in the country has more than three such games
20: Consecutive wins for the Sooners in November games, a streak that dates back to Nov. 8, 2014.
32: Career touchdown catches for CeeDee Lamb, who moved into second place in program history. Ryan Broyles holds the record with 45 touchdown catches.
40: Seasons in OU history with at least 10 wins, tops in college football.
64: Rushing plays by the Sooners, the most since 2016 at West Virginia.
145: Passing yards by OU, the fewest since 2014 against Clemson in the Russell Athletic Bowl.
204: Total yards by TCU, which had 139 rushing and 65 passing yards. It was the fewest total yards allowed by OU since 2017 against Kansas.
- Related to this story
- Article: Recap: OU 28, TCU 24
- Article: OU football: Sooners shaky with ball security but beat TCU 28-24 to clinch berth in Big 12 final
- Article: OU football: Sooners to play Baylor in Big 12 Championship game
- Article: OU football report card: Defense saves Sooners vs. TCU after carelessness on offense
- Article: OU football: Jalen Hurts joins exclusive Sooners club in 28-24 win against TCU
- Article: OU football: These Sooners show some Thunder in beating TCU to advance to Big 12 title game
- Article: OU football: Sooners move up one spot in latest AP poll
- Video: OU Football: Kenneth Murray talks about win over TCU
- Video: OU Football: Breaking down the win over TCU
- Video: OU Football: Lincoln Riley talks about close win over TCU
400: Wins on Owen Field for the Sooners, who reached the milestone Saturday.
Jenni Carlson, Columnist